Welcome to Lovely Letters, a pen pal program for bloggers, where we pair you up with a new partner every month and you swap snail mail. This month I am co-hosting with Lauren and Paige. We usually try our best to pair you up with a blogger in a different country or at least a different part of your own, but this month we decided to switch it up so that you can meet bloggers that live closer to you. That way there’s a chance you can even meet in person after if you’d like! The blogger world can be both big and small, but this is a great way to get to know each other. :)
The theme of this month’s exchange was Ocean Blue. Since we’re on the road again, I’m not going to be able to see what I got until we get back from our trip. I really can’t wait to see what my partner Sou-Wah got me! Will update you on it later! Meanwhile, this is what I sent out:
What do you guys think? Usually I try to find many little items to add to the package, but this month I actually stumbled across one awesome bigger item instead. A friend of mine gave me one of these awesome journals, and I loved it, so I couldn’t pass it up! Don’t worry. This journal occasionally goes on sale at target, so I didn’t go over the limit!
Dates to remember for AUGUST’s Snail Mail Exchange:
- Sign ups are open until August 6th midnight EST. You can sign up HERE (FOR BLOGGERS ONLY. If you don’t have a blog, you can always start one!)
- You will get your partner pairings by the 9th and begin getting to know your partner.
- Send out your packages by Aug 20th. Stay under the 7 USD limit and THEME: Hometown
- Write about your experience and link up on Aug 29th (the last Friday of the month).
LOVELY LETTERS LINK UP RULES
1. Share your about the lovely letters you recieved and/or sent out and the new pals you made. Unrelated entries or ones linked to your homepage will be deleted.
2. Link back to this site so that others can join in on the fun! Feel free to use the button below if you like!
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.estherandjacob.com/lovely-letters/" title="Lovely Letters Snail Mail Exchange"><img src="http://www.estherandjacob.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/LovelyLetters.png" alt="Lovely Letters Snail Mail Exchange" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
3. MOST IMPORTANTLY you MUST visit the person’s blog post linked up directly before you and leave them a comment. This is what helps build the community.
Since everyone is getting their packages at different times, the link up will be open until August 29th.
Please contact me if you have participated in a previous exchange, and you’d like to co-host a Lovely Letters link up. For more detailed info READ THIS. If you want to tweet about it, you can use the hashtag #lovelyletters or tag @estherjulee to be retweeted.